Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Biblical tagging

Tim Bulkeley of SansBlogue has added tags to his blog posts. Tags enable a blogger to sort posts by subject matter and to help other bloggers find posts on that tagged subject. Tim has a good idea: coming up with some standard tags for bibliobloggers and Bible study categories.

I've been adding my (Technorati) tags manually to my blog posts but wishing for some more automated procedure. I'm going to spend some time this weekend checking out the tagging process Tim is using. You might want to, also.

UPDATE: During this weekend I have added del.icio.us tags. Technorati is picking them up and displaying them along with my previous Technorati tags. My list of post categories in the right margin had gotten so long that I changed to a drop-down list for them. I like it. Thanks, again, to Tim, for ideas which, I think, have led to a better tagging system on this blog.

Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home