Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Welcome, Suzanne!

Let's give a warm welcome to Suzanne McCarthy, the newest contributor to this Better Bibles Blog (BBB). Suzanne has linguistic training as well as training in the biblical languages. She is interested in Bible translation issues which is obvious from her first post (preceding this one) on BBB. Suzanne is a busy blogger, hosting three blogs of her own, Powerscourt, Abecedaria, and Knitting on the Side.

Suzanne, thanks a lot for being willing to be a contributor to BBB. We look forward to your posts.

6 Comments:

At Wed Dec 14, 04:10:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Welcome, Suzanne!

 
At Wed Dec 14, 06:15:00 AM, Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

I've appreciated your blogging on iustificare. Great to have you contribute and be one of the guys :)

 
At Thu Dec 15, 04:58:00 AM, Blogger Peter Kirk said...

Welcome indeed, Suzanne! Thank you for your first two posts.

But now, to go back to your Powerscourt blog, you need to move the link to Better Bibles Blog out of your "Blogs by men" section - assuming you are not using "men" in the gender generic sense!

 
At Thu Dec 15, 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

Suzanne, hope my attempt at humor wasn't offensive. I didn't mean it that way.

I actually was thinking, I believe when typing that, that I thought it was good to have a lady as a main contributor on this blog because I think you can have a helpful perspective.

So I meant my comment also to be a warm welcome.

 
At Thu Dec 15, 03:16:00 PM, Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

But your contribution stands on its own as helpful to us, as well.

Anyhow Suzanne, welcome!!!

 
At Fri Dec 16, 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

Hi Ted,

"So I meant my comment also to be a warm welcome."

I understood it that way. Thanks.

Peter,

"you need to move the link to Better Bibles Blog out of your "Blogs by men" section"

Done!

Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home