Tagged by This Lamp
1. Favourite recent sport: Scuba diving.
This is a real accomplishment when you consider that I did my qualifying dive in a local park in November. Unlike tropical diving, here you get to struggle down a scenic woodsy trail in heavy suits and dive in cold water. However, it is always beautiful whether here or in those sunny blue reef waters.
2. Oldest hobby: plant identification
And making people suffer by eating jam made of berries which I protest are edible - like salal, oregon grape, red huckleberry, and so on. My ambition is to make jam out of every native edible berry which grows in BC.
3. Favourite teaching resource: The Ultimate Paper Airplane
This book once saved my life as a substitute teacher. It really doesn't matter whether you teach kindergarten or college students - this book is a must!
4. Favourite Musician: Scarlatti
I no longer remember the reason for this but I once played my way through an entire book of Scarlatti sonatas for most of one pregnancy. Now I prefer to listen to the CD.
5. My Dad was born in Rome, Georgia so I must be at least a little bit American.