Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tagged by This Lamp

Actually Rick tagged Wayne but he passed it along and I am not up to much serious blogging right now so here goes.

1. Favourite recent sport: Scuba diving.

This is a real accomplishment when you consider that I did my qualifying dive in a local park in November. Unlike tropical diving, here you get to struggle down a scenic woodsy trail in heavy suits and dive in cold water. However, it is always beautiful whether here or in those sunny blue reef waters.

2. Oldest hobby: plant identification

And making people suffer by eating jam made of berries which I protest are edible - like salal, oregon grape, red huckleberry, and so on. My ambition is to make jam out of every native edible berry which grows in BC.

3. Favourite teaching resource: The Ultimate Paper Airplane

This book once saved my life as a substitute teacher. It really doesn't matter whether you teach kindergarten or college students - this book is a must!

4. Favourite Musician: Scarlatti

I no longer remember the reason for this but I once played my way through an entire book of Scarlatti sonatas for most of one pregnancy. Now I prefer to listen to the CD.

5. My Dad was born in Rome, Georgia so I must be at least a little bit American.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home