Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Monday, April 30, 2007

BBB wins Thinking Blogger Award

Iris Godfrey of the Manna Word blog has awarded the Thinking Blogger Award to the Better Bibles Blog. We are honored and hope that we can continue to publish posts which demonstrate that we are thinking at this blog and that we try to cause BBB visitors to think. We especially honor Suzanne McCarthy on whose most recent post Iris announced the award in her comments on that post.

The Thinking Blogger Award now is now displayed at the bottom of the margin of this blog. This award was begun by Ilker Yodas of The Thinking Blog.

Bloggers who receive this award are asked to tag five other blogs which make them think. Suzanne is especially busy this week and has asked me to respond to this award. So, the BBB bloggers tag the following blogs which cause us to think:
  1. An Anabaptist Anglican, by Tim Chesterton
  2. Lingamish, by David Ker
  3. Ben Irwin
  4. Jesus community, by Ted Gossard
  5. Kruse Kronicle, by Michael Kruse

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 30, 02:45:00 PM, Blogger Peter Kirk said...

You can't award this to Threads from Henry's Web, Henry already had the award, very well deserved, and passed it on to me.

If I could suggest an alternative nomination, I would put forward the blog which has been giving me most positive thoughts over the last couple of weeks, An Anabaptist Anglican by Tim Chesterton.

 
At Mon Apr 30, 02:58:00 PM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Peter, thanks for your alternative nomination. I'll send the nomination email to Tim.

 
At Mon Apr 30, 04:26:00 PM, Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

Wayne, Thanks for the encouragement. And I greatly look forward to going to the other blogs you list that I don't know.

I just have a humble gift. And I try to get better at using it, but simply sharing what I hope we can think through together. Sometimes what I'm working on, etc. Very gracious of you.

And I really appreciate BBB. You have a great blog here on a subject I'm greatly interested in. Plenty to learn from you folks. Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home