Hen Scratches 12-07-07
This post made me cry. The sooner we realize that the Bible isn't talking about virginity when it mentions the "virtue" of a woman the better.
2. CT has a brilliant post on how men are not pregnant. Apparently some are confused. They don't realize that according to the dictionary they can be "expecting" but they can't be "pregnant". And a guy can't be "great with child" either. He might, however, be great with children. My grandfather was really great with children.
3. Mike Bird, Bryan L and Cheryl keep up the good work interacting with Denny Burk on women in ministry. And kudos to Denny Burk for not deleting them as others do. One little teeny question, how does Mark Driscoll have so much time to read women's magazines?
4. This really blows me away. I am humbled, truly. Apparently 40% of
5. And I am taking a class with Dr. Waltke who is very complementarian and a super nice guy. He was busy today so we'll get together next week. More questions, anyone?
6. One last note. There is an opening for a very optimistic certified engineer here.