Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

e-sword: other modules

FYI, e-sword Bible modules which I regularly use are:

CEV (probably the clearest, most natural English of any major translation)
ESV (e-sword is faster access than my fumble fingers in my print edition)
GNB (Good News Bible)
GW (God's Word)
ISV (International Standard Version; a rather nice version)
KJV
NET (I still like all the notes in the full HTML free version.)
WEB

It's also nice that I can access the following when the fancy strikes me:

Geneva Bible
Bishops Bible

I would like Tyndale's version but it is difficult to find in public domain formats.

It is easy to copy and paste from e-version to other programs. There are also version compare and parallel functions which are helpful for viewing more than one version at a time for comparisons.

Categories: ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 30, 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

There is a version of Tyndale (among some other versions):

http://www.e-sword.net/usermods/

Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home