Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"Normal" English Bible versions survey

It's my bedtime. I just checked to see what the most recent voting results are for my English Quality of Bibles Survey (left margin of webpage). There have been 499 votes cast so far. Maybe tomorrow the number will edge over 500. I think the survey has been going about three months.

Good night! (Oh, my wife enjoyed the birthday beef stew I cooked for her today.)

(P.S. Morning, June 23, one person cast a vote since I wrote the above, so we made it to 500 votes. And I consider the results interesting. Maybe I will post on them one of these days.)

Category:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home