Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Another security tool against spammers

I have just added another new level of security for Comments on this blog, a new feature which Blogspot introduced very recently. I won't say what it is in case those who continue to spam this blog (and others) read this in person. Please continue to post Comments with the additional security step. I think most of you will be able to work with that step just fine, unless, perhaps, you are dyslexic. Please let me know if you have dyslexia and are unable to work with the new security feature.

Now I will delete the spam Comments which have recently come in and some of you have noticed on this blog. Not good, not good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home