Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Picture Bible


Some time ago I more or less promised one of the commenters an image from The Picture Bible. Lingamish's heartfelt post reminded me of this today. Here is one of my favourite pages from the Picture Bible, the shipwreck on Malta. The epistles do get short shrift but otherwise it is great. My son loved it when he was little; it seemed natural to him to read the Bible in the same familiar format as the Illustrated Classics.

We took our children back to Malta a few years ago to see where my husband went to school and swam in St. Paul's Bay. Click on this image to get a readable text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home