Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Waltke Preview

I was surfing around looking for something relating to a post I want to write later when I saw a comment on another site by the woman I ran into a Regent a few weeks ago when I was going to interview Bruce Waltke.

I don't want to lose this so I hope you enjoy this little story about Bruce Waltke from last year and the comments which are added this summer by two people who were at Regent. Joyce is the women I met and I am linking to this comment because I find it quite unusual. In fact, later I asked myself if I had heard her right. But there it is.

I did ask Waltke if what he was going to write next and he said that he is working on a commentary of some selected Psalms with Jim Houston formerly of Regent College.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 17, 06:59:00 AM, Blogger Esteban Vázquez said...

What a wonderful story! I am, of course, green with envy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home