Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ESV Bible reading contest

OK, folks, I hope all you ESV enthusiasts have been jumping at the bit, ready to enter this ESV contest. The rules will be the same as for the TNIV contest which is now over:
ESV Contest

1. This ESV contest will last for 48 hours from the time this notice is posted.
2. The contest winner will be the person who has read through the entire ESV the most number of times. In order to qualify as an entrant, you need to have read through the ESV at least once. In case of a tie, both top entrants will receive a prize.
3. Please post the number of times you have completely read the entire ESV as a comment to this post.
4. The prizes are the same as for the last contests, English Bible versions which are extras in my collection. Winners can choose which version they want from my remaining collection. I will pay the postage to your mailing address. Please enter the contest even if you do not want one of my remaining versions. I think I can come up with an alternate prize, if you really do not wish to help us lighten the load on our rental truck when we move.
OK, let's get a lot of entries from you ESV Bible readers.

Category:

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 13, 01:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read through the ESV 2 times, and am currently on my 3rd complete pass. I'm sure the last thing my wife thinks I need is another Bible version, but after I saw the response you got to the TNIV contest I thought I might have a shot. :-)

gregwcpa(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At Thu Jul 14, 05:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

iu avnt read it all yet but could i still get a frre bible

 
At Thu Jul 14, 06:28:00 AM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

Dear Anonymous, I have another blog contest which has been going on for a long time. Why don't you try for a free Bible through that contest. To get details, go to this address:
http://englishbibles.blogspot.com/2005/04/5-5-contest_111392148450348254.html
Or you can just work your way back through the blog archives and look for the 5-5 Contest.

Also, there will be other contests in the future which will have different rules so you could qualify for one of those free Bibles as a prize.

How does that sound?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home