I think we have discussed this difficult verse on the BBB recently. No one knows for sure what "because of the angels" means. I think it is probably best to leave the translation like that, rather than including some interpretive translation.
Monday, January 09, 2006
- to Posts
- to All Comments
To subscribe to comments on individual posts, use the link at the end of each post.
- Translating kephale
- Translating connotative meaning
- Paul Whiting: How to Read the Bible Book-by-Book--...
- How to Let the Bible be Read by You
- Paul Whiting: How to read the Bible Book-by-Book--...
- Lingamish: The limits of grace
- The theological (in)significance of male-represent...
- Reducing Redundancy: A Response
- Turn your ear
- Singular they with feminine reference