WECSOR Hebrew Bible I
WECSOR Hebrew Bible II
WECSOR Hebrew Bible III
Darrell Pursiful of Dr. Platyus mentions us here. Darrell also wrote So, Which One Is Masculine? It sounds like a more relaxed spinoff from some of my grammatical gender posts.
Sansblogue linked to us here. I enjoyed this post and the lecture he links to, I am listening to it as I write and I highly recommend it. Den of a Martyrologist has made us the delightful blog of the month.
I am enjoying this meme as it makes us aware of who is reading what, not just who is commenting where.
Here are my picks, five sites with some of my favourite posts on each.
1. This Lamp with Rick, Bible Translation Awareness Survey Results; guest blogger Larry, OUP A Comparative Psalter; and the Bible Version Cage Matches , here and here, where Rick and either Larry or Dave (Lingamish) mix it up. Better than Hockey Night in Canada.
2. Ancient Hebrew for Poetry Compare and Understand: The Use of Translations in the Study of Biblical Literature: Isaiah 1:2-3 as a Test Case
3. Euangelion and Michael Bird's book.
4. 42 David Warnock - okay so I love Dave's site because he likes to keep track of who is saying what about me in the blogosphere.
5. Word Alone for ASV (1901): symbolic of America's historic spirit of independence and for living somewhere near me.