Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Lesser of Two Weevils: Love and love

The Lesser of Two Weevils: Love and love

Earlier today I received an email asking if I would consider posting on Pope Benedict XVI's first encyclical which had comments on Hebrew and Greek words for love. I am happy to note that Talmida has beat me to it, and saved me time which I need to keep pushing ahead editing the recordings of Cheyenne Bible translation.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 28, 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Wayne Leman said...

I think you mean Benedict XVI

So true. Sometimes my mental lapses are a-Paul-ing! :-)

Thanks, Starr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home