Better Bibles Blog has moved. Read our last post, below, and then
click here if you are not redirected to our new location within 60 seconds.
Please Bookmark our new location and update blogrolls.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Seventy-Nine Versions of the Bible

Rick Mansfield, who blogs on This Lamp, has seventy-nine versions of the Bible. I have quite a few but not that many. I began reading Rick's blog a few days ago and appreciate what he has to say. Unfortunately, Rick now has to stop blogging until he submits his dissertation prospectus in April. We wish you well, Rick.

1 Comments:

At Thu Feb 02, 11:58:00 AM, Blogger R. Mansfield said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, Wayne!

Hey, let me give you a better link to the blog entry I wrote on my list of Bibles. It can be accessed more directly here: http://homepage.mac.com/rmansfield/thislamp/files/archive-23.html#unique-entry-id-2

Or, the list that I will continue to update as my collection grows can be found here: http://homepage.mac.com/rmansfield/thislamp/Bibles/index.html

I've officially got eighty now because I finally got around to picking up Brenton's parallel LXX and English translation. It hasn't been high on my list, but his English translation of the LXX does meet my definition of a Bible in English, so I finally picked it up. I'll update the official list in that second link eventually to include it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home